Talented Middle Weight Animator
Post Date: 4th September 2020
The Like Minded is a highly creative animation studio working with large international clients. We are obsessive about being the best in everything we do.
We are looking for a creative with strong animation skills to join our exciting studio in Marlow. You will have 2-3 years of commercial experience. The role does require experience with Adobe Illustrator, After Effects and a strong design eye. You will be a quick learner in a fast-paced studio. Read on to find out more:
Animator – Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented animator. This is a great opportunity in the business. You will have the opportunity to learn from a talented team and bring messaging to life with strong motion and design communication. While ensuring that projects run smoothly, your responsibilities will include:
- Attending internal briefing meetings, being creative support on projects
- Supporting the senior animation team using Adobe After Effects for character design & infographics motion
- Efficient time management
- Producing outstanding visual animation based on supplied concepts/assets
We are looking for the following in a potential candidate:
- Teamwork – Someone who understands and thrives in a team environment
- Communication – It’s core to what we do. Keeps it simple, open & efficient
- Attitude – It’s nearly always mindset that carries us over the line
- Self Start – Find a way forward and we’ll help you find a solution
- Details – These always matter
- Emotional Intelligence – Managing our emotions and those of others
We are looking for someone with the following software skills:
- Adobe Illustrator – Solid drawing and Illustrator skills
- Adobe After Effects – Strong knowledge of After Effects
- Animate -Some knowledge preferable
- Cinema 4D – Preferable but not mandatory
A salary range from £25k – £30k (gross per annum) dependant on qualifications and experience.
Location: High Street in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible working by arrangement
Annual training budget
Attendance at events
Why The Like Minded?
As a fast growing business, we know that we can only reach our goals by hiring brilliant people & nurturing them. We provide the type of hands-on experience that takes years to acquire in a larger agency. We also believe in having fun and developing curious minds along the way. Ready to make a move & be part of something purposeful?