Junior Account Executive
The Like Minded is a highly creative animation studio working with large international clients. We are obsessive about being the best in everything we do.
We are looking for a recent graduate or school leaver to join our exciting Animation studio in Marlow as a Junior Account Manager. The role does not require significant experience but it is essential that you are: ambitious, tenacious, curious and good company. If you can provide the raw materials we will support you with training to nurture your talent.
Animator – Role & Responsibilities
The Account executive is a key role in the business, as you will provide the liaison between our studio manager and our clients. Ensuring that projects run smoothly. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Schedule briefing meetings, arrange and manage creative internal reviews and be the first point of contact on all client issues.
- Monitor that all resources and time against jobs is being used efficiently
- Collaborate closely with the studio manager; regularly advising of potential risks, dependencies, opportunities and challenges before and during project implementation.
- Produce and manage project documentation
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
We are looking for the following in a potential candidate:
- Teamwork – Someone who understands and thrives in a team environment
- Communication – It’s core to what we do. Keeps it simple, open & efficient
- Can do attitude – It’s nearly always mindset that carries us over the line
- Self Start – Find a way forward and we’ll help you find a solution
- Detailed oriented– These always matter
- Outstanding personal time management
- Emotional Intelligence – Managing our emotions and those of others
- A salary range from £13k-17k (gross per annum) dependant on qualifications and experience.
- Location: High Street in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Company Pension
- Flexible working by arrangement
- Annual training budget
- Attendance at events
Why The Like Minded?
As a young and fast growing business we know that we can only reach our goals by hiring brilliant people and nurturing them. We provide the type of hands on experience that takes years to acquire in a larger agency.
We also believe in having fun and developing curious minds