Junior Account Manager
Post Date: August 2021
The Like Minded is a highly creative animation studio working with large international clients. We are obsessive about being the best in everything we do.
We are looking for a recent graduate or school leaver to join our exciting animation studio in Marlow as a Junior Account Manager. The role does not require significant experience but it is essential that you are: ambitious, tenacious, curious and good company. If you can provide the raw materials we will support you with training to nurture your talent.
The role is a blend of both operations and account support. Broadly the role is to be the interface between our Directors / Clients and the studio team. The ‘Operations’ part of this role will ensure that we understand our clients’ requirements and have everything required to deliver high quality work on time and budget. This will involve support for proposals and meetings, client communication and reporting, studio time management, internal quality control and supplier management.
The Business Development part of the role will involve supporting the Directors to manage existing clients, reach new prospects and asses new market opportunities.
We are looking for the following in a potential candidate:
- Strong project execution skills – With a focus on detail.
- Teamwork – The ability to build rapport with team members across multiple departments.
- Communication – With the ability to take on information quickly.
- Self Start – With the ability to investigate and understand projects involving various strands of information, from data sets to technical written information.
- Solving complex challenges – The capability to deliver innovative solutions to complex challenges.
- Flexibility – To take on change, shifting tasks and priorities when circumstances dictate (hint: this happens a lot in a fast-paced consultancy).
- Personal development – An interest in their own personal development.
- The will to make a marked impact on the UK innovation landscape.
Finally, benefits! It wouldn’t be a job description without a benefits section. We have some great perks to tell you about which are listed below in relation to our core values, culture, and mission:
Grow the Cake – We know our success is credited to our hard-working and talented employees, so every employee is paid competitively, with regular, performance-related pay reviews.
If we can, we will – Your wellbeing and development are pivotal to being able to work effectively. We aim to guide you in your career with generous onboarding, professional learning & development budgets, pension and bonus scheme.
Do the right thing – We offer generous holiday allowances, pension schemes, flexible working, the ability to WFH, and parental leave policies to ensure you are well looked after. As a business with set deadlines, we counteract this by closing at carefully selected points in the year to ensure all employees are rested and rejuvenated.
Our team is a positive, energetic, social group. Alongside the usual social stuff, we enjoy fitness activities, company offsites, regular lunch and learns, and quarterly company socials. We are predominantly a Work from Studio Business at the moment, although we have the option to work home.
- A starting salary range from £20k-£22k (gross per annum) dependant on qualifications and experience.
- Location: High Street in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Company Pension
- Flexible working by arrangement
- Annual training budget
- Attendance at events
Why The Like Minded?
As a young and fast growing business we know that we can only reach our goals by hiring brilliant people and nurturing them. We provide the type of hands on experience that takes years to acquire in a larger agency.
We also believe in having fun and developing curious minds.