Post Date: 19th January 2022
The Like Minded is a highly creative content studio working with large international clients. We are obsessive about being the best in everything we do.
We are looking for an individual with 1-3 years of production or account management experience to join our exciting studio in Marlow as a Producer.
Producer – Role & Responsibilities
The Producer is a key role in the business, as you will provide the liaison between our studio and our clients. Ensuring that projects run smoothly. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Schedule briefing meetings, arrange and manage creative internal reviews and be the first point of contact on all client issues.
- Monitor that all resources and time against jobs is being used efficiently
- Collaborate closely with the Directors; regularly advising of potential risks, dependencies, opportunities and challenges before and during project implementation.
- Produce and manage project documentation
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
We are looking for the following in a potential candidate:
- Teamwork – Someone who understands and thrives in a team environment
- Communication – It’s core to what we do. Keeps it simple, open & efficient
- Can do attitude – It’s nearly always mindset that carries us over the line
- Self Start – Find a way forward and we’ll help you find a solution
- Detailed oriented– These always matter
- Outstanding personal time management
- Emotional Intelligence – Managing our emotions and those of others
- A salary range from £25k-£28k (gross per annum) dependant on qualifications and experience.
- Location: High Street in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Company Pension
- Flexible working by arrangement
- Annual training budget
- Attendance at events
Why The Like Minded?
We know that we can only reach our goals by hiring brilliant people and nurturing them.
We also believe in having fun and developing curious minds