Statistics in Visual Marketing: A Small Guide
There are some significant changes in how consumers and audiences are using and viewing visual content. Video is making a comeback with a higher demand of users watching videos through their mobile devices. In a 2016 HubSpot survey, 43% of consumers wanted to see more video content in 2017.
According to HubSpot’s statistics, when people hear information, they’re likely to remember only 10% of it three days later. However if a relevant image is paired with that same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later.
Top Tips to Know about Visual Content
- Live video is one to watch in 2017
- Marketers agree that videos bring the highest ROI. According to Syndacast.
- Infographics are liked and shared 3x more than other content
- 74% of all traffic will be video in 2017
- Brands will need to be more innovative with content to break through the noise
- Visual content should be shorter, punchy and more unique
Short Video – Share the Orange
One of Our Own…
Super Charge with Short Form Content
We create short form videos and film for a variety of clients. Often we create these works or part of campaigns via our Social Toolkit. This is a monthly package of high quality visual content designed to help you stand out from the crowd. Check it out on our website and get in touch if you have any questions.
Thanks for reading,
Rebecca – Studio Intern