Junior Business Development Executive
Post Date: March 2023
The Like Minded is a highly creative animation studio working with large international clients. We are obsessive about being the best in everything we do.
We are looking for a junior business development executive to join our exciting studio in Marlow. The role requires the management and nurturing of some existing client relationships as well as handling new enquiries. Some prior experience in business development or account management would be beneficial but not critical.
Read on to find out more:
Role & Responsibilities
This is a great opportunity to join an established but growing business with a strong customer base and good brand positioning. Working alongside the Managing Director and in-house producers the role requires:
- Attending client meetings
- Working with the leadership team to establish strategic priorities
- Maintaining regular proactive contact with clients
- Handling incoming leads
- Creation of proposals and their follow up
- Industry awareness
- Share client feedback to ensure we are constantly striving to offer a better service
- A salary range from £25k – £30k (gross per annum) dependant on experience.
- Location: High Street in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Company Pension
- Annual Training Budget
We are looking for the following in a potential candidate:
- Teamwork – Someone who understands and thrives in a team environment
- Communication – It’s core to what we do. Keeps it simple, open & efficient
- Attitude – It’s nearly always mindset that carries us over the line
- Self Start – Find a way forward and we’ll help you find a solution
- Attention to detail – These always matter
- Emotional Intelligence – The ability to self reflect and empathise with others
We are looking for someone with the following software skills:
- Microsoft Office – Competency
- Microsoft Teams – Competency or will be taught
- Monday.com – Will be taught
- PP or Keynote – Competency or will be taught
Why The Like Minded?
As a fast growing business, we know that we can only reach our goals by hiring brilliant people & nurturing them. We provide the type of hands-on experience that takes years to acquire in a larger agency. We also believe in having fun and developing curious minds along the way. Ready to make a move & be part of something purposeful?