Junior Graphic Designer
Post Date: October 2022
The Like Minded is a highly creative content agency working with large international clients. We champion authentic and captivating work, bringing brands to life with vibrant animation, film and design content.
We are looking for an entry level graphic designer to join our exciting studio in Marlow. The role requires experience of Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. You will be a quick learner in a fast-paced studio.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a skilled entry level graphic designer to join our talented creative team. Your responsibilities will include:
- To produce outstanding graphic design and branding content for a wide range of clients
- Assist senior members of the team to successfully deliver design and branding projects
- Attend internal briefings and check in with senior members of the team throughout projects
- Successfully use software including Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
We are looking for the following in a potential candidate:
- Teamwork – Someone who understands and thrives in a team environment
- Communication – It’s core to what we do. Keeps it simple, open & efficient
- Attitude – It’s nearly always mindset that carries us over the line
- Self Start – Find a way forward and we’ll help you find a solution
- Attention to detail – These always matter
- Time Management – Working efficiently to deadlines
- An interest in film and photography would be beneficial
- A salary range from £22k-26k (gross per annum) depending on skills and experience
- Location: High Street in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- Job Type: Full-time
- Studio based 4 days a week with 1 day optionally remote
- Hybrid working would be considered
- Company pension
- Annual training budget
- Attendance at events
We are looking for someone competent using with the following software:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Why The Like Minded?
As a fast growing business, we know that we can only reach our goals by hiring brilliant people & nurturing them. We provide the type of hands-on experience that takes years to acquire in a larger agency. We also believe in having fun and developing curious minds along the way. Ready to make a move & be part of something purposeful?