Post Date: December 2022
The Like Minded is a highly creative content agency working with large international clients. We champion authentic and captivating work, bringing brands to life with vibrant animation, film and design content.
We are looking for a Producer/Account Manager to join our exciting studio in Marlow. The Producer/Account Manager is a key role in the business, as you will provide the liaison between our studio and clients, ensuring all projects run smoothly.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a skilled Producer/Account Manager to join our exciting studio. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Schedule briefing meetings, arrange and manage creative internal reviews and be the first point of contact on all client issues.
- Monitor that all resources and time against jobs are being used efficiently.
- Collaborate closely with the Directors; regularly advising of potential risks, dependencies, opportunities and challenges before and during project implementation.
- Produce and manage project documentation.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
We are looking for the following in a potential candidate:
- Teamwork – Someone who understands and thrives in a team environment
- Communication – It’s core to what we do. Keeps it simple, open & efficient
- Attitude – It’s nearly always mindset that carries us over the line
- Self Start – Find a way forward and we’ll help you find a solution
- Detailed oriented – These always matter
- Time Management – Working efficiently to deadlines
- Emotional Intelligence – Managing our emotions and those of others
- A salary range from £26k-30k (gross per annum) depending on skills and experience
- Location: High Street in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- Job Type: Full-time
- Studio based 4 days a week with 1 day optionally remote
- Hybrid working would be considered
- Company pension
- Annual training budget
- Attendance at events
We are looking for someone competent using with the following software:
- Microsoft Office
Why The Like Minded?
As a fast growing business, we know that we can only reach our goals by hiring brilliant people & nurturing them. We provide the type of hands-on experience that takes years to acquire in a larger agency. We also believe in having fun and developing curious minds along the way. Ready to make a move & be part of something purposeful?